Just like they keep cutting the budget for education (at all levels, including college). Do not think that we have not caught on to all the juggling and half-truths!
Anyhow, the issue here is not that they will ever send the checks out; it is a matter of when. I'm pretty sure they don't plan to stiff them on the money, but this is the almighty government we are talking about. The people that are on social security have to have that money on time. They have to pay for their shelter, food, and other bills. I really do not see the lawmakers going without anything while they take their sweet time of deciding what to do.
Maybe if they had to then they might just care enough to get this stuff settled sooner than later.
I guess that I might be a little too sensitive about certain issues due to the fact I am a compassionate person who constantly reflects to make sure that any decisions I make are not hurting anyone involved.
(I really hope that they do not intend to make those poor people wait for their money!)
No comments:
Post a Comment